Apparently the newest resource in the arsenal of 5 year old girls who hate democracy, the United States, and apple pie is a hideous terror training weapon known as the “Hello Kitty Automatic Bubble Blower”.
According to ABC News (click on picture above), a kindergartner suggested to a friend that they should “shoot” bubbles at each other (weapon pictured above). They were talking about play at home as there were no weapons found at school.
Fortunately the crack or perhaps “crack-headed”, well trained, politically correct, progressive bureaucrats safeguarding our propaganda facilities (public schools) were on the job and immediately spotted this grave “terrorist threat” as they called it.
Comments from Mt. Carmel, PA.
The Mount Carmel Area School District told ABC News, “We are confident that much of the information supplied to the media may not be consistent with the facts… The Mount Carmel Area School District takes the well-being and safety of students and staff very seriously.”
This only serves to raise further questions, like…
- Should anyone take the bureaucrats running the Mt. Carmel School District seriously ever again?
- Perhaps if the bubble gun didn’t have the word “automatic” attached to it. Someone suggested semi-automatic or bolt-action bubble gun would have been better.
- How can supposed highly educated bureaucrats implement policies devoid of common sense and decency?
- What combination of drugs, alcohol and 4 year degrees transform them into drones with a touch of Gestapo?
- Are they trying to make Pennsylvanians look stupid? Or just democrats? Or perhaps Ivy league schools?
- Do they really take the safety of students very seriously? Then do they have armed guards to protect the children? No? But they can protect them from bubble guns, right? Wow, I feel better now.
Threatened with Jail
All I know,” said the mother, “is what my daughter has told me and she said she was told she could go to jail, which is a very traumatic thing for a 5-year-old to live with”
This also raises another question. Why hasn’t someone been arrested for threatening a child?
The kindergartner was ordered to undergo a psychological evaluation during her 10-day suspension, which was later reduced to two days. The evaluation deemed the girl normal and not a threat to others. Well, she was normal before this happened.
So who ordered this psychological evaluation? Granville Sawyer? You know the same guy who did the psychological evaluation on Santa Clause. Whoever it was should be fired or locked up because they apparently are a threat to little children too.
Perhaps the judge’s hands were tied and was forced by law to make this ruling? Ok, then who wrote and passed such a nit-witted piece of legislation? It is like the moronic alcohol carding laws in Virginia. I am 60 years old. I do not like underage. Yet the check-out people are force to become drones and examine my ID anyway or else they will run afoul of the management who will be fined handsomely for this terrible and egregious violation of regulation 127.44.d50a-121.
Apparently school administrator refers to someone without Common Sense, who can only act according to the manual for robotic bureaucrats or the Idiot’s Guide to Being a Drone.