About: William Beers
- Software developer, gardener, dabbler in philosophy, apologetics, economics and logical fallacies. Libertarian Christian. 0-point Calvinist. Dog lover.
Posts by William Beers:
March 20, 2017 MIA: Trump Wine
March 14, 2017 Over Educated Morons
March 12, 2017 Cultural Appropriation is Intellectual Retardation
March 8, 2017 Immigration Solved
March 4, 2017 How many genders are there?
March 3, 2017 Investigate Trump?
March 3, 2017 Russia In Session(s)
- March 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- Apologetics without apology
- Economic Collapse
- Liberty Lost & Found
- Lost Society
- Personal Triumphs and Trageties
- Social Unrest
- Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down
- "They're Like The Praetorian Guard" - Whistleblower Confirms NSA Targeted Congress, The Supreme Court, & Trump
- McCain: "The New World Order Is Under Enormous Strain"
- Pepe Escobar: Daesh, Creature Of The West
- Trump Obamacare Repeal Blew Up Bigly Because of a House Divided Against Itself
- Colonel Shaffer: "I Believe This is Much Worse Than Watergate"
- How The Surveillance Program Works, And Who Can Order It: Former Intel Chair Explains
- There Will Be Those Who Perish In The Next Crisis, And Those "Who Survive In Underground Luxury"
- Priebus, Price Blamed For Healthcare Failure: NYT
- "Policy Error" Is Back: Deutsche Warns Two Things Can Derail The Market's "Most Crowded Trades"
- Week in Review: March 25, 2017
- Fed Financial Statements: $6 Billion Drop in Fed Remittances
- Idaho Politician Opposes Removing Tax on Gold for a Very Odd Reason
- The Right to Discriminate Is a Basic Property Right
- Per Bylund: Who Built That?
- Ryancare is Failing — What Should Happen Next?
- How the Global Drug War Pushed Down Heroin Prices
- Are Central Banks Worthy of Trust?
- Celebrating Murray!
- Money Supply Growth Falls to 17-month Low in February